Exciting opportunity to join one of the premier Fin Tech firm’s globally, that is offering a permanent hybrid schedule (3 days in office), great work/life balance and long term growth opportunities. This firm has one of the highest annual employee retention rates of any company in this sector!
The firm offers a truly diversified set of holdings that include Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, Insurance Holdings and More!
The client, often referred to as the “Google” of the Hedge Fund industry has an immediate opening for a Senior Fund Accountant.
Targeting candidates with a Public + Private mix and approximately 5-8 years of Fund Accounting and prior Audit experience at a Big-4 Public Accounting Firm. CPA is required.
This highly collaborative environment and role will include the following responsibilities:
- Review and approve the daily, weekly and monthly NAVs prepared by the administrator
- Contribute to the annual audit. Prepare financial statements and audit workpapers (including consolidation accounting)
- Coordinate with the Tax team and tax preparer on periodic tax filings and reporting including K-1s and tax estimates
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to external parties including investors, counterparties and regulators
- Maintain cash controls
- Liaise with full service fund administrator and shadow administrator daily
- Identify areas for improvements and efficiencies; streamline processes.
- Lead impactful projects
- Collaborate with various teams throughout the organization to support the firm’s initiatives including the launch of new businesses and funds
Requirements / Qualifications:
Seeking approximately 4-8 years of experience within a Fund Accounting role and the firm’s selling points include:
- Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, competitive 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days
- 20+ Years in Business and ZERO down years
- Great work/life balance including a permanent hybrid model of three days per week in the office.