Our company a global leading alternative investment manager is looking for an Analyst to join their growing finance team!
Our firm is a leading credit-focused alternative asset management firm with approximately $32 billion in assets under management as of May 31, 2021. Employing 200 employees and over 100 investment professionals with offices all over the country.
- Prepare, review quarterly US GAAP ICA reporting packages for real estate assets owned by private funds, including financial statements converted from IFRS to US GAAP, valuation, track record, and variance analysis for each asset
- Legal entity management including maintaining books and records, preparing wires, and day to day operations of corporate holding companies
- Manage external audit and tax reporting process with big four accounting firms
- Coordinate with all internal teams including Legal, Tax, Accounting, Investor Relations, and Front Office
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or related field with strong GPA
- 2-4 years of experience, with a mix of public/private accounting strongly preferred
- Real Estate fund accounting experience preferred
- CPA designation preferred
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team in a deadline driven environment