Growing Investment Firm is seeking a Finance Associate to join their Commercial Real Estate Finance team in NYC!
Leading credit-focused investment firm with over $30B in assets under management. For over 10 years, this Firm has managed funds for institutions, high-net-worth and retail investors across various strategies.
Role: Joining their Commercial Real Estate Finance team of a rapidly growing asset manager. This role will primarily be involved with their Real Estate Investment Trust. This role will have high exposure to senior management, and offers opportunities for individuals to learn about a growing business.
- Accounting for their investment portfolio and create presentation for board of directors & investors
- Assist in preparation of SEC filings (10K/10Q)
- Assist in the implementation of a new reporting system
- Frequently liase with deal team, legal and auditors
- Ad hoc projects as needed
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2-4 years in Audit and/or Accounting (Big4 experience is a major plus) at financial services firms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Vlookup, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Must be a team player, positive attitude
- CPA and accounting for debt instruments a plus
- Experience with Workiva and Yardi a plus