Top global growth equity firm hiring!
A leading global growth equity firm providing capital and strategic support for growth companies.
Internal and External Investor Reporting (approximately 60% of time)
• Primary person responsible for creating and reconciling data utilized by an in-house data warehouse for investor reporting.
• Required to work closely with various members of the finance, accounting, and information technology group to ensure the information produced by various reporting systems is accurate and complete.
• Expected to prepare and distribute existing reports and create new insightful reports and dashboards over time utilizing data from the in-house data warehouse and other sources.
• Will also assist in creating Limited Partner fact sheets and participate in the preparation of the firm’s semi-annual investor reporting process.
• In addition to the maintenance and preparation of various other investor reporting, this person will also be responsible for keeping a salesforce investor contact database updated and maintaining other finance related data for the firm.
External Compliance and Regulatory Reporting (approximately 20% of time)
• Responsible for assisting with the preparation of various compliance reports. These compliance reports include, but are not limited to:
Annual SEC reports (ie: Form ADV and form PF)
Treasury and FRBNY compliance reports (ie: forms BEA, TIC-SLT, SHLA and SHC),
EU compliance reports (ie: form AIFMD).
• Will also be involved with the consistent updating of portfolio investment and investor data needed for compliance reporting.
• Assist with the preparation and accumulation of documents necessary for the Company to meet the requirements of various domestic and foreign regulatory bodies. This includes compliance with the SEC Investment Advisors Act, European Union, Bermuda Monetary Authority, etc.
Special Reporting Projects (approximately 20% of time)
• Assist in a variety of special reporting projects generally involving the accumulation, aggregation, or disaggregation of various finance data elements to be maintained in various data structures.
• Assist in maintaining special reports such as: a distribution hurdle test calculated at the time of each investor distribution, a monthly public pricing report, a weekly managing director cash flow report and other routine special reports related to internal investor portfolio reporting.
• Will generally not have to record journal entries, he or she will be expected to learn how to use the general ledger system and portfolio software to permit reconciliation of analytical reports with accounting data. From time to time, the position will also work directly with the CFO, CFO, EVP of Finance, and other leaders with the Finance and Accounting teams on various projects.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Finance or Accounting degree with at least 4 years of work experience.
- Private equity experience is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Sharp attention to detail with the ability to work timely with high volumes of data.
- Requires excellent Excel skills (lookups, macros, visual basic, pivot tables, etc.) and the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Must be able to multi-task and deliver on deadlines.
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines.
- High integrity, trustworthiness and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive firm information.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills conducive to working in a team environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.