Our company a global leading commercial real estate firm is looking for a Director to join their growing Finance team!
Our manages real estate assets for one of the largest alternative asset managers in the world. From office to retail, logistics to multifamily, and hospitality to development, we work across sectors to bring high-quality, sustainable real estate to life around the globe every day.
- Review financial statements and investor reporting materials prepared in accordance with US GAAP – Investment Company Accounting and IFRS
- Compile and analyze fund financial data and operating metrics for quarterly review presentations submitted to senior management and investors
- Manage the external audit and tax reporting process with big four accounting firms
- Work directly with CFO, COO, and all senior management
- Prepare annual fund business plan, including projected financials, strategic initiatives, and industry cycle overview
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field with strong GPA
- 10+ years of related experience, with a mix of public/private accounting strongly preferred
- CPA designation required
- Real estate fund accounting experience an asset