This role will report into the CFO, assist in various aspects of fund controllership for a newly launched investment vehicle, and work closely with finance, valuations, investor relations, and senior leadership.
•Credit Fund – focus on Structured Credit
•Founded in 2006
•Tight knit, team oriented, young, and fast-paced environment
•Professional development and technical training
•12 person finance team
•Great benefits, 401K match, etc
• Perform daily review and accounting of loan activities
• Work closely with loan originators and warehouse counterparties
• Perform monthly PnL reconciliation
• Work with operations and investment teams to ensure loan activities are being properly accounted for
• Participate in special projects associated with onboarding the new business
• Prepare projections for both portfolio results, operating expenses and management & performance fees
• Liaise with Investor Relations group regarding investor subscriptions and redemptions, performance estimates, investor statements, partner capital schedules, etc.
• Provide performance analytics to senior management and the Investor Relations group.
• Participate in special projects across finance, valuations, IR, new fund set up, etc.
Requirements / Qualifications:
1-3 years of experience