Growing FinTech Firm in Downtown Manhattan seeking Operations Manager!
• Leading FinTech firm in NYC
• Backed by very stable parent company
• Great culture, young and fast paced environment
• Offer digital brokerage services, electronic private market place, and blockchain product development
• Brand new gorgeous office in Financial District
• Generous vacation packages and sick time
• Kitchen stocked with breakfast and snacks, plus regular company lunches
• Casual work environment, jeans and t-shirts in the office
• Flexible work schedule/work from home policy
• Professional development and technical training
• Ability to fix processes and solve problems
• Competent with technology and Broadridge/Phase 3 software
• Interact heavily with different parts of the business
• Clear and settlement reconciliation of securities
• Very flat structure, opportunity to work on additional projects
• Process and settle a variety of different products
• Work hand in hand with Compliance on ever changing requirements of the FinTech industry.
• Work closely with technology, compliance and operations on clearing new products or processes.
• Meet bi-weekly with senior management in finance, technology and operations to plan IT needs to streamline our process.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Project management and C++ knowledge a plus
• Must have financial knowledge – BGCP/Cantor Fitzgerald, Virtu/KCG, TP/ICAP, Nasdaq, ICE, Pershing, DTCC and affiliated entities
• Extensive broker dealer experience
• Experience with processing, clearing, settlement and reconciliation of Equities
• Series Exams (active or expired is ok)