Leading global investment firm is hiring a Fixed Income Middle Office Loan Closer to support their Distressed, Trade Claims and HY bonds.
Global Investment Banking Firm serving clients for over 50 years. The firm provides a full range of investment banking, sales, trading, research and strategy across a spectrum of asset and wealth management strategies. The firm offers comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefit pack
Role: This role will work in a dynamic environment supporting the Distressed, Trade Claims and HY bonds trading desks, as well as daily interaction with asset managers, analysts and traders.
- Manage trade settlements as well as settled and cash balances in the Syndicated Loan Market
- Perform reporting for upper management
- Executing mandates and managing the sell-down process including problem-solving trade discrepancies, managing amendments, restructurings, and preparing spreadsheets with paydown and delayed compensation calculations
- Regular communication with peers in other lead banks and institutional investors
- Onboarding new clients through appropriate KYC channels
- Monitoring and following up on aged trades and unsigned documents
- Performing special projects as needed
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, Team orientation, multi-task completion, accountability
- Strong Excel skills(Vlookup, pivot tables, index/match)
- Beginner/Intermediate VBA a plus