Leading Hedge Fund in NYC seeking FP&A Analyst!
• Global Multi-Strategy Hedge Fund
• $40B AUM
• 20+ Years in Business
• Great quality of life
• Very competitive compensation
• Fast-paced, young work environment, lots of opportunity for growth!
• Fully-covered benefits, unlimited snacks, 401k match, company outings
• Prepare monthly financial dashboards for senior management reflecting actual results, and comparisons to forecasts / budgets
• Analyze current and past trends in the areas of revenue, expenses and other key performance indicators to improve design and accuracy of financial forecasts
• Play an active role in the firm’s annual budget and forecasting processes by working with the organization’s leadership to incorporate initiatives
• Develop financial analysis, which is value-added to decision making and assessing business performance
• Partner with the businesses in developing financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives, including product expansion economics
• Participate in team-wide projects with the autonomy to innovate and develop new ways to analyze the business
• Work closely with broader Finance organization, Risk, Corporate Strategy and HR on firmwide initiatives
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance
• 2+ years’ experience in Financial Services
• Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to communicate effectively, including presenting ideas both in written presentations and to small groups
• Ability to interact with senior management, peers and professional staff
• Good team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others.
• Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment; High sense of urgency