Our client, a global investment manager is looking for a Fund Accountant to join their growing Accounting team!
$50B AUM Alternative Investment Manager
- Responsible for completing the month-end close process, producing journal entries, and various reconciliations for various legal entities related to expenses
- Perform monthly/quarterly/annual account variance analyses
- Provide support to the fund administrator on a monthly basis and auditors on an annual basis
- Interact with various groups within and outside of Finance, including Middle Office, Operations and Investor Relations.
- Assist in management reporting and projects to improve overall processes and procedures
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with a 3.5+ GPA preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a Finance or Accounting Role (e.g., preferably public or private accounting background with hedge funds or private equities)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (both oral and written) required.
- Ability to multi-task as well as meet timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills; good team player
- Proven analytical skills and judgment – strong attention to detail