Hiring a Fund Accountant at a boutique-sized $3.5B AUM Quant Hedge Fund!
• Laid back, team oriented environment, good work/life balance
• Great company perks, happy hours, sports teams, and fitness programs
• Competitive salary and 401K match
• Tight knit, team oriented work environment, lots of opportunity for growth and ongoing development
This position will see exposure to a wide-variety of functions – Investor Relations, Portfolio Finance, Corporate Communications and Fund Accounting. In addition, they will assist with other major projects across a variety of different teams.
• Maintain detailed, accurate records in internal accounting system
• Liaise with fund administrator to ensure accuracy of official books and records
• Assist in preparation of month-end NAV and delivery of investor statements
• Maintain daily cash management, including collateral calls as well as cash reconciliations
Requirements / Qualifications: