High Flying Fund Manager is experiencing substantial growth and adding headcount to the Middle Office Trade Support team!
New York City based Multi-Strategy Hedge Fund Manager that has recently doubled the firm AUM from $4 Billion to $8 Billion has an immediate opening for a Hedge Fund Middle Office Associate!
• Assist with the implementation and maintenance of post-trade systems to ensure accurate reporting and analytical calculations.
• Analyze, reconcile, and disseminate daily P&L estimates for domestic and international sub-advisors.
• Develop and maintain procedures to identify and resolve data integrity issues impacting internal portfolio management systems.
• Support the onboarding of new Sub-Advisors, ISDA counterparties and prime brokers to the firm’s funds.
• Liaise with prime brokers, portfolio managers, and fund administrators to reconcile trade flow activity between the firm’s fund administrator and internal risk and portfolio management systems.
• Support fund administrator relationships, including review of position reconciliations and integration of portfolio data throughout the firm’s internal systems.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• 3-6 years of relevant alternative asset experience with a hedge fund, investment company or fund administrator with a focus on operations.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting preferred, but not required.
• Experience with Bloomberg, Eze and Arcesium is preferred, but not required.
• Proficiency in Excel required.
• Highly personable and professional manner and demeanor required.
• Excellent organizational aptitude, time management skills, detail orientation, ability to multi-task, outstanding work ethic and strong interpersonal skills required
• A desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.