Middle Office Operations role with extensive exposure to front office exposure!
Prominent Hedge Fund w. north of $10bn AUM
- Responsible for trade capture, trade blotter reconciliations and resolution of exceptions.
- Provide allocations to counterparts on cash securities to ensure proper settlement.
- Interact with sell side trading counterparts on market updates or trade related issues.
- Work with various groups in the firm on trade and compliance queries.
- Research and resolve trade breaks at Prime Brokerage, Custodians.
- Ad Hoc risk and performance reporting for Traders and Portfolio Managers.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- • Experience with fixed income, derivatives, equity products and overall trade life cycle.
- • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; prior experience sitting with traders a plus.
- • Ability to work with technology team on system enhancements.
- • Undergraduate degree with 4+ years of experience in treasury, trade support or middle office.
- • Proficiency with Excel, Python experience (a plus).