The role will provide exposure to different part of the business, and is looking for a dynamic, hard working, and eager to learn finance professional who wants to make an impact in a growing firm!
- Support the Corporate Controller in leading the management company team
• Manage a small team of accountants
• Research and analyze GAAP guidance and implications for the firm
• Oversee the preparation of Management Company financials
• Work closely with the other Finance teams to ensure that information is communicated consistently throughout the group.
• Build reports and improve efficiencies through automation
• Lead the effort design, document and maintain adequate internal controls for selected management company processes.
• Handle ad hoc requests and interact with other internal teams
- Work closely with the Director of Finance & VP’s of Finance to address all day-to-day company needs
• Primary responsibilities will focus on the day-to-day accounting and operations
• Allocate and book trades of various financial products
• Daily trade operations including allocations and settlement for both private and public investments
• Manage two fund administrators
• Assist with performance reporting at both the LP and fund level
• Assist with responses to ad hoc requests from the Founding Partners and Front-Office team
Email Address to route resumes – firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements / Qualifications:
• 5-10 years of corporate accounting experience
• Financial services required/strongly preferred
• CPA preferred
• Strong Excel skills
• Ability to thrive in a team driven environment
• System implementation experience