Prominent Hedge Fund seeking a Middle Office Operations profession for this dynamic platform!
- Prominent Hedge Fund w/ extensive track record
- Dynamic business model which includes customized portfolio solutions, a special situations platform, a business that purchases GP stakes in alternative asset managers, an open-ended mutual fund platform, and an emerging manager seeding business
- Responsible for trade capture, trade blotter reconciliations and resolution of exceptions
- Provide allocations to counterparts on cash securities to ensure proper settlement.
- Interact with sell side trading counterparts on market updates or trade related issues.
- Work with various groups in the firm on trade and compliance queries
- Research and resolve trade breaks at Prime Brokerage, Custodians
- Ad Hoc risk and performance reporting for Traders and Portfolio Managers
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Experience with fixed income, derivatives, equity products and overall trade life cycle
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; prior experience sitting with traders a plus.
- Ability to work with technology team on system enhancements
- Undergraduate degree with 4+ years of experience in treasury, trade support or middle office
- Proficiency with Excel, Python experience (a plus)