Exciting Opportunity with a High Flying Hedge Fund that is expanding quickly!
High Flying Global Macro Hedge Fund with several billion dollars in assets-under-management with a 15 year+ track record!
Hedge Fund Trading Assistant: Fixed Income: This role sits directly on a Pod/Trading Desk supporting a Portfolio Manager!
- Manage trade capture of Fixed Income products
- Assist PM in monitoring risk platform and troubleshoot any issues
- Monitor affirmation platforms and ensure all risk/booking is correct
- Work closely with Sales counterparts and Operations to ensure trades are allocated and settled
- Manage affirmation of trades on matching platforms
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly reporting for Investors as well as internal teams
- Lead process improvements — recognize inefficiencies or gaps, recommend improvements and help implement new processes
- Monitor control functions including reconciliations, breaks, and EOD checks
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of middle office experience in an investment bank or another fund – (buy side experience preferred)
- In-depth Fixed Income product knowledge
- Strong familiarity with the trade lifecycle and relevant controls
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with Bloomberg is a plus