Global Hedge Fund with over $40B in assets under management is hiring an Investor Services Analyst!
One of the largest alternative asset managers in the world with over $40B in assets under management. The Firm invests in a multi-strategy approach and has offices globally.
The role will sit in the Investor Services team which is involved with investor information to senior managers, portfolio managers and current and prospective clients. There is substantial exposure and daily collaboration with Compliance, Legal, Operations, Accounting, Portfolio Managers, Senior Management, and other groups at the Firm.
- Working with the investor relations sales team and fund administrator on client transaction inquiries (related to redemptions, subscriptions ,trasnfers and private equity fund closes) and liquidity requests
- Performing investor statistics and analysis for investor relations senior management and firm public filings
- Capital flow projection and liquidity reporting to portfolio managers, executives and investor relations senior management
- Frequent interaction with Compliance, Legal, Portfolio Managers, Analysts, Accounting, IT and Operations
- Improving upon existing processes and project automation
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Must have 2-4 in public accounting, hedge fund, and/or experience working in administrative services for an asset manager.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or similar degree preferred.
- Ability to organize and clearly summarize large sets of data, and be highly proficient using Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs, etc)
- CPA or CFA designation preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of macros or SQL is a plus
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Motivated, enthusiastic and hard working
- Strong problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment