The Investor Services team is looking for an Analyst to join the team!
• Assist Financial Advisors with problem resolution of account opening, maintenances and other inquiries related to client onboarding and client retention (deadlines, platform questions, redemptions, capital calls, distributions)
• Identify and document operational procedures for fund maintenance.
• Develop strong understanding of distribution partners’ operational platforms and processes and become resident expert for advisor and inquiries.
• Liaise with other business units relating to client inquiries and reconciliations.
• Assist in the operational aspects of onboarding funds to various platforms.
• Assist in ad hoc projects
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2 to 6 years of financial industry experience
• Series 7 License
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Energetic, flexible and collaborative
• Strong Understanding of HNW and Financial Advisor business