Looking for someone with 2+ years in valuations, product control or areas in the trade life cycle involving strict daily/Monthly deliverable routine to join the team.
Tier One Investment Bank.
- Reporting and MIS pack presentation for senior management, Front Office, Risk Management and Finance.
- Use pricing platforms to perform pricing, checks and simulations on IPV prices as a part of the IPV process.
- Significant involvement in ad-hoc projects / investigations and co-ordinate in the activities of the team.
- Ensure completion/adherence of activity as per standard procedure/key operating procedure.
- Ensure quality/quantity of processing of deliverables from the team is maintained as per the SLA.
- Escalate all issues in time, to the appropriate level, to avoid any adverse impact on the business.
- Ensure quality commentary on the Global and Regional Summaries & religiously maintain IPV Tolerance breach registers
- Understand the reserves amount on the basis the IPV process and justify the same.
- Developing strong relationships with product control, risk management and quantitative departments on valuation and modeling issues.
- Discussing price testing results, fair value and model reserves, general modeling issues / uncertainties with front office and reporting on suitability for specific products / markets
- Perform & Supervise the IPV (Independent Price Verification) processes on IR Forwards, IR Swaps, IR Options, IR Swaptions, FX, CVA
- Complete responsibility in submissions of IPV quotes to Markit consensus services
- Analyze and explain the outputs, identify drivers for variance, and publish the results to a broader audience (FDMs, Desk,MRM).
- Produce and perform quality checks for monthly price testing process for the Regional Business that is supported.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Experience in the Rates Products valuations or T+1 Pnl in relevant asset classes.
- Would have hands on experience with Bloomberg or Reuters in key markets data sets & using pricing functions.
- Must have strong hands-on experience with MS Excel financial functions and experience in writing macros.
- Ideal if experienced in VBA and any development in an oriented object language like C, C++ etc.
- Graduates/Engineers Experience
- 2 – 5 years in valuations or product control or areas in the trade life cycle involving strict daily/Monthly deliverable routine