This role will support Investor Relations / Business Development team with current/prospective investors and consultants on requests for information.
• $15B AUM Private Equity Fund
• 4 Person Investor Relations Team
• Exposure to various fund structures
• Autonomous work environment, fun, young, and collaborative staff
• Competitive benefits, matching 401k, opportunities to travel, fun company outings and happy hours
• Extensive interaction with Senior Management and continuing learning/development opportunities
• Manage and distribute monthly update materials
• Respond to RFPs from prospective investors, consultants, etc.
• Coordinate investment and operational due diligence requests
• Prepare and manage marketing materials, including pitchbooks, conference presentation materials, regulatory filings, DDQs, etc.
• Maintain consultant databases.
• Update variety of monthly performance and risk statistics spreadsheets
• Input investor transactions, update investor balances, track communications with investors, maintain investment pipeline, maintain distribution lists, update client profiles, and lead ad-hoc reporting projects
• Manage process of subscriptions, redemptions and transfers
• Prepare and manage reports for current and prospective investors including risk reporting, performance data, DDQ and ODD materials
• Coordinate monthly investor call process
Requirements / Qualifications:
1 to 5 years of experience