We have an immediate opening for an Accountant with strong accounting, audit and analytical experience who is highly motivated and detail oriented. The right new team member will be professional, extremely organized, energetic and meticulous in research
Private equity firm.
• Prepare full financial statements at the project company and middle tier entity levels.
• Record daily and monthly activity – cash activity and accruals
• Analyze financial statement and sub ledger data to prepare operating reports
• Prepare invoices at project company level and reconcile payments each month
• Assist in preparation of ‘prepared by client’ audit support schedules.
• Review agreements for operating project companies
• Assist team with preparation of Ad Hoc reports
Requirements / Qualifications:
• BS in Accounting required
• 1+ years related experience in accounting and/or audit.
• Self-starter with the ability to work well within a team-oriented environment.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and produce in a fast-paced environment
• Candidate must be highly motivated, self-managed, and driven toward continuous personal and company improvement
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of within the firm and with external counterparties
• Must be professional and personable, with excellent client relationship management skills
• Attention to detail – strong operating knowledge of basic accounting techniques and procedures
• Experience with Netsuite is preferred, but not required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications