Seeking a Junior Fund Accountant with 2-3 years of experience.
The employee will be responsible for all aspects of several funds and/or separately managed accounts. Duties will include:
• the month end NAV review process, cash and position reconciliations, valuations, management and performance fee calculations, partnership allocations;
• year-end audit preparation; and
• preparing various client reporting deliverables.
In addition, the employee will assist with:
• preparing various internal management reports;
• periodic regulatory filings;
• the daily review of P&L estimates; and
• other ad-hoc projects.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• 1-2 years of experience
• Hedge fund practice a plus, but open to anyone in financial services
• Top Rated employees only with very positive recommendations
• High GPA
• CPA (or CPA track) a preference