Awesome opportunity to join a thriving fund that has nearly doubled in size in the past 24 months!
Mid-Size Hedge Fund Global Macro Hedge Fund Manager with several billion dollars in assets-under-management.
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly reconciliations between the funds own proprietary system and that of their administrators
- Work with the operations team to perform daily reconciliation against the funds counterparts on both listed and OTC accounts
- Liaise with the front and middle office to help resolve top day and T+1 P&L issues
- Agree and process OTC settlements with external counterparties
- Review and process OTC trade confirmations
- Help to improve current reconciliation platforms used by the Operations team
- Work with other Capstone teams on the launch of new accounts/strategies/funds
- Lead process improvements — recognize inefficiencies or gaps, recommend improvements and help implement new processes
- Act as a point of contact for any queries from Portfolio Managers and Traders
- Ensure urgent items get escalated at the appropriate pace
- Perform ad hoc tasks and reporting as needed
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of operations experience at competing buy-side fund, fund administrator and/or top-tier investment bank.
- Displays a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Superior ability to multitask and handle multiple urgent priorities
- Experience and knowledge dealing across multiple asset types and products (rates, convertible bonds, equities, options, FX, commodities, etc.)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain internal and external relationships
- Desire to work within a deadline driven team environment
- Advanced Excel