Full time position working with a team of two Treasury Managers and four Treasury Accountants. It provides an excellent opportunity to learn about accounting and cash management within the private equity industry.
$45B AUM Private Equity Fund
• Responsible for bank account openings which includes coordinating with Tax and Legal departments for relevant documents and KYC related information
• Ensuring account opening agreements are in-line with company policy
• Initiate wire transfers for the private equity funds
• Initiate FX transactions for foreign office funding
• Assist with check deposits
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Treasury and Accounting experience preferred
• BS in Business, Accounting or Finance
• Excellent computer skills, including advanced Excel but not limited to creating charts, macros and pivot tables.
• Excellent communication skills. Will communicate with bank reps, outside counsel and internal investment professionals.