Top credit fund hiring within middle office
The Operations group within a prestigious credit investment manager is looking to expand their New York office. The firm’s direct lending and structured credit businesses have grown significantly over recent years and high caliber talent is needed to help support continued business growth, improve processes and scale operations. This position will focus on loan agency and manage an agency book containing 250+ deals and 600+ facilities.
– Assist in the oversight of the loan agency function for various portfolio companies
– Manage all support and communication with Borrowers & Lenders
– Ensure escalation of critical issues to the appropriate parties on a timely basis.
– Manage process for deal closing, amendments, new lender onboarding, billing, wire/payment processing, ongoing servicing and ad-hoc reports/requests.
– Review various reconciliation reports and resolve all discrepancies daily.
– Review all outing wires to lenders and borrowers prior to release, setup new wire instructions, and obtain fed references for payments as necessary.
– Coordinate the receipt/delivery of all payments (interest, paydowns, borrowings, etc.) with bank custodians, outsource providers, borrowers and lenders.
– Work closely with deal and portfolio management teams, legal, middle office, operations, technology, service providers as well as other groups across the organization.
Requirements / Qualifications:
– 3+ years relevant loan agency experience
– Strong knowledge of the direct lending business preferred
– Experience with various types of loan facilities, including delayed draw and revolving loan facilities
– Knowledge of Wall Street Office (WSO) Agent, ClearPar, and/or other agency platforms.