Our client a Global Investment Manager with over $45B AUM is looking for an Analyst to join their Loan Operations team!
Global Investment Manager with over $45B AUM
- Be responsible for maintaining and servicing a portfolio of private bank loans, including acting as administrative agent
- Work with trustees and accounting teams to perform weekly and monthly CDO compliance and position reporting
- Have daily interaction with asset managers, front office and service providers
- Perform daily, weekly and ad-hoc reporting for upper management, investor relations, and treasury
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of loan servicing/agency experience a must.
- An understanding of the direct lending loan market
- A bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting
- Strong Excel skills and proficiency with all other MS Office products
- Ability to work both individually and within a team environment