Looking for an Analyst to join the Loan Operations team!
Investment Management Firm
• Be responsible for maintaining and servicing a portfolio of private bank loans, including acting as administrative agent
• Work with trustees and accounting teams to perform weekly and monthly CDO compliance and position reporting
Asset servicing including security master maintenance, reviewing credit agreements, monitoring and booking all investment activity, wire processing
• Have daily interaction with asset managers, front office and service providers
• Perform daily, weekly and ad-hoc reporting for upper management, investor relations, and treasury
Requirements / Qualifications:
• 2-4 years of loan servicing/agency experience a must.
• An understanding of the direct lending loan market
• A bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting
• Strong Excel skills and proficiency with all other MS Office products
• Ability to work both individually and within a team environment
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced atmosphere
• Strong understanding of accounting concepts
• Experience with Wall Street Office is a plus