Premiere Private Equity Fund is seeking a Loan Servicing Operations Associate!
- Premiere $50B AUM Private Equity Fund
- Working closely with deal professionals, auditors, borrowers, lenders, participants, trustees,
legal teams, tax, treasury, and accounting to provide highest standards of service through the
full lifecycle of the security.
- Analyze P&L, including realized and unrealized calculation, calculating FX P&L on foreign
securities, interest accrual calculations as well as cost relief analysis.
- Coordinate closing flow of funds, making sure there is available cash by fund for settlement and
working with treasury to make sure all wires are executed.
- Service agented and non-agented loans. Communicate in an appropriate and timely fashion with
borrowers, participating lenders, and agents. Process all life-cycle activity of loans and related
securities, including but not limited to purchase/sales, principal payments, interest rollovers,
- Reading and understanding credit agreements and agent-generated activity notices.
- Work with fund administrator to reconcile position and P&L breaks.
- Perform daily book vs broker cash reconciliation.
- Loan Settlements: Work with counsel in reviewing trade documents, pricing and work with
counterparty on settlement date. Calculate cost of carry and delayed compensation for any
- Computing IRR calculations.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years experience in Loan Operations and/or Accounting using Wall Street Office.
- Familiar with WSO Administrator/Agent, VPM, ClearPar, SAP-Business Objects is a plus.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written are needed as well as strong problem
- Attention to detail, organized, strong Excel skills, use of vlookups, if statements and pivots.
- Can operate in a fast paced environment and is open minded to help improve processes.
- Strong background and work experience in finance, private equity background is a plus.
- Understanding of pro-rata, weighted average cost of paydowns.
- Understanding P&L, Economic Benefit, Delayed Comp Fees, Par vs. Distressed Loans, PIK loans.
- Understanding of upstreams vs. downstreams, trades inventory.
- Exposure to TRS, Swaps