Exciting Opportunity with a Chicago Based Hedge Fund!
Awesome role with a highly successful Global Macro Hedge Fund with several billion dollars in Assets-Under-Management!
In the role of a Macro & Credit Middle Office Associate, the employee will be responsible for supporting Macro & Credit portfolio managers and traders across a wide range of products / processes.
- Trade Capture: Assist Macro & Credit Portfolio Managers and traders by booking trades across multiple asset classes including rates / fixed income, FX, commodities, and credit. Proactively work with trading desk and PMs, technology, back office, and vendors to improve the trade capture process and automate where possible to minimize manual efforts and ensure scalability / stability.
- Trade Lifecycle Management: From Trade Capture, to Matching / Affirmation, Settlement, Corporate Action processing, and expiry / exercise processing, our team manages the full lifecycle of every trade across all asset classes.
Maintain Relationships: Middle Office interacts with Executing Brokers, Prime Brokers, Fund Admins, and other counterparties on a daily basis. It is important to build and maintain relationships with these parties
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Technical, business, or relevant finance degree
- Up to 5 years of relevant work experience in an investment bank, Fund Admin, Asset Manager, or Hedge fund
- Solid communication, organization, multitasking, and project management skills
- Practical knowledge of financial markets / products
- Background in Matching and Settlements is preferred.