Top Hedge Fund seeks an impressive team player to join its Management Company Accounting and Reporting teams as an associate with a focus on payroll.
- Top Hedge Fund
- The associate will work on a variety of activities and initiatives including comprehensive compensation processes, payroll processing, tax reporting, withholding and compliance, global mobility, and systems implementations.
- The role offers exposure to a broad range of the firm’s activities, growth opportunities, and substantial interaction with other internal departments including Human Capital, Tax, the COO Group, and software development teams.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• A bachelor’s degree and one to two years of experience in an accounting, reporting, or payroll-related function at a hedge fund, investment manager, or other financial services firm is preferred, though talented candidates without such experience will be considered.
• A facility with numbers, the ability to work both collaboratively and independently, and a high level of organization and detail orientation are all prerequisites. A demonstrated efficiency in handling a high volume of projects and complex transactions is also a must.
• The role requires excellent communication skills, technological savvy (particularly with Excel), and the ability to see the bigger picture while still maintaining an attention to detail.
• Proactive individuals who are critical thinkers, problem solvers, and project managers will excel in this role.
• Experience working with Workday and/or other current market-leading payroll solutions is a decided plus.