Looking for a Manager, FP&A to join our team.
- Global alternative asset manager
- Over $600 billion in AUM
- Oversee the successful completion of the annual budget, forecast or financial plan by ensuring it meets the requirements of the Company in terms of achieving stated financial and operating objectives and is submitted on a timely basis
- Take ownership of the financial forecasting model for a set of assets, develop wisdom around modeling inputs and maintain the Company’s 5-year business plan, including the balance sheet, income statement and the cash flows.
- Coordinate with various teams to obtain updated assumptions on a quarterly basis and update Yardi with the info for continuous forecasting
- Utilize the forecast information in Yardi to provide a detail review of the cash flows in order to roll cash and capital planning.
- Utilize forecast models to complete a meaningful comparison of the forecast-to-actual, current business plan to prior business plan analyses and help articulate the “story” behind the numbers.
- Lead efforts to automate manual processes to improve financial reporting accuracy and efficiency and to improve the forecasting processes and budgeting
- Review and assist with the quarterly portfolio board materials
- Liaise with accounting to maintain a deep understanding of our financial processes
- Manage recurring and ad hoc requests from corporate/senior management
- Review regional G&A expenses on a quarterly basis, compare with budget and forecast
- Manage and direct FP&A analyst
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or related field with strong GPA
- 5+ years of related experience
- CPA designation required
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Yardi Voyager
- Budgeting experience in the commercial office real estate industry preferred
- Demonstrated investigative, solution, and detail-oriented mindset with strong analytical, quantitative and organization skills
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast paced environment while handling multiple projects
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team in a deadline driven environment
- Proactive individual with a strong analytical capability
- Strong leadership skills, managerial experience preferred