Growing Credit Fund seeking a Management Company Controller!
Prominent Alternative Asset Manager
* Manage day to day accounting operations for multiple entities (Trading Manager, GPs , LPs), including month-end close process, reviewing journal entries, expense analysis and account reconciliations.
* Interact with Tax, Deal Execution and Payroll functions on a daily basis to ensure accurate books and records.
* Review and allocate expense invoices between management company and funds and assist with accounts payable processing.
* Monitor and track fund expense reimbursements and management, incentive and admin fee accruals/receipts.
* Produce consolidated financial statements and coordinate annual audits with external auditors.
* Provide day-to-day support to CFO, director of financial reporting and Investor relations team to ensure accurate budgets, forecasts, cash flow projections, to address limited partner inquiries and to assist with any ad hoc projects.
* Assist with accounting for foreign entities (transfer pricing for UK/HK/AU entities, implementation of new leasing standard, etc)
* Analyze workflow and improve policies and procedures with examples to be provided upon request.
* Designed and implemented multiple accounting and finance reports in collaboration with director of technology, which automated a number of recurring and time consuming tasks that were previously done manually and resulted in more accurate and timely production of reports needed for budgeting, forecasts and financial reporting.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 6-10 years experience
- Public/Private Mix
- Management Company background from competing fund