Seeking a Middle Office Analyst to join our team!
We currently manage approximately $160 billion in assets for institutional investors and other entities across the globe. We are a registered investment advisor firm.
The Middle office team is looking for candidates to provide daily support of multiple products while also focusing on value add initiatives such as subject matter expertise, process improvement and documentation, project management and leadership.
Sn individual with a solid understanding of Buy Side middle office support across various products. Someone who will be able to apply these skills appropriately to an organization with the size and scale of our firm.
• Support trade life cycle events across many fixed income and equity asset classes
• Daily monitoring of counterparty exposure to support collateral service agreements (CSA), (MSFTA) and variation margin and initial margin (FCM) requirements for Futures and OTC and tri-party collateral.
• Equity Total Return Swap processing
• Understanding workflows and concepts related to Bank Loans
• Provide escalation for middle office team across business lines and work with bank, brokers and internal groups to solve problems
• Analyze , document and improve current processes and controls
Requirements / Qualifications:
• 4-6 years of recent experience in Asset Management (Buy Side) Middle Office team
• Understanding of post execution, confirmation, settlement and fail resolution of Fixed Income and Equity products like Corp Bonds, Treasury’s , Cash Equities (Domestic and Foreign) and Mortgages
• Knowledge of Omego’s suite of post execution applications
• Knowledge of various derivative products such as Futures, OTC, TRS, FOREX, Bank Loans
• Experience and comfort dealing directly with clients, investment teams, and other senior stakeholders
• Strong Communication and interpersonal skills. Able to work in team environment
• Highly organized, detail oriented, ability to multi task and problem solve
• Team lead mentality
• Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
• Relevant Applications: Bloomberg AIM, WSO, Clearpar, Tradeflow, Omgeo, Margin Manager
• Subject matter expertise in Equity Total Return Swaps and/or Bank Loans is a plus