Seeking an operational due diligence professional. Operational due diligence involves on-site visits/meetings, verification with various service providers, reference checking, and document reviews.
A specialist research and portfolio advisory firm providing hedge fund, private credit, and opportunistic strategy solutions to institutional investors.
- Conducting hedge fund operational due diligence calls and meetings
- Assessing fraud risk, back office sufficiency, conflicts of interest and other potential business risk
- Drafting research reports and communicating research findings to clients
Requirements / Qualifications:
• 1 to 3 years of accounting, audit, operations, compliance or legal experience
• Solid academic record
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Team player
• Strong work ethic
• Independent and critical thinking skills