Exciting opportunity with an industry leader in the Research and Portfolio Advisory space.
Boutique specialist research and portfolio advisory firm providing hedge fund, private credit, and opportunistic strategy solutions to institutional investors.
• Conducting hedge fund operational due diligence calls and meetings
• Assessing fraud risk, back office sufficiency, conflicts of interest and other potential business risks
• Drafting research reports and communicating research findings to clients
New hires are expected to quickly develop both the subjective and objective skills necessary to
assess the business risks of hedge funds from an investor’s perspective. Over time, all researchers are expected to forge their own relationships throughout the industry.
A significant portion of the role will entail liaising with external parties while performing due diligence and background checks, as well as reviewing underlying funds’ financial and legal documents.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• 1 to 3 years of accounting, audit, operations, compliance or legal experience
• Solid academic record
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Team player
• Strong work ethic
• Independent and critical thinking skills