We are looking for an Operations Analyst to join our growing Credit Team!
We are one of the largest institutional alternative asset managers in the world, with offices in
New York, London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai. We provide asset management services to investors globally through our multi-strategy funds, dedicated credit funds, including opportunistic credit funds and institutional credit products, real estate funds and other alternative investment vehicles. We have over $35B AUM.
- Supports Portfolio Manager and trading activities for multiple trading strategies across the U.S., Europe & Asia
- Interact with internal teams, 3rd party service providers, counterparties to oversee the full life cycle of private debt, syndicated bank debt and fixed income assets.
- Assist with the management of and oversight practices related to third party service providers and counterparty management
- Act as teams liaison to all internal teams including PMs, Investor Relations, Legal, Tax, Compliance
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree required, Accounting or Finance preferred
• 3+ years investment management preferably within a global asset manager or registered investment advisor
• Strong knowledge of syndicated bank loan, fixed income, settlement, and administration processes (required)
• Experience with distressed debt investments including trade claims, bank loans, bonds and portfolio life cycle asset servicing such as defaults, bankruptcies, refinancing and credit restructuring