Seeking an Operations Analyst to join our Private Investments & Liquidity Management Team!
Our investment management platform includes four businesses – CLOs, Municipal Bond Investing, Asset-Based Securities Investing, and Private Healthcare Investments. We manage both alternative investment strategies and long-only investments. We have been investing for over 15 years and we have $16.8 billion in assets under management. We are a global organization with offices around the world.
- Manage the firm’s liquidity, funding, and collateral processes in line with firmwide strategy
- Oversight of custodian and prime broker cash balances
- Produce daily reporting around NAV, Available Leverage, and Unencumbered Cash
- Mange full trade life cycle from execution to maturity coordinating with PMs, Risk, Legal, Accounting and Tax.
- Develop operational infrastructure to support business growth.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• 3-7 years’ experience preferably in an Operations role
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a top-tier institution;
• Quantitative background and the ability to work with and generate complex spreadsheets and other analytical tools;
• Strong Excel skills required; experience with macros, SQL, CapIQ, Bloomberg is a plus but not required.
• Exceptional process management skills and strong attention to detail;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Self-starter with the ability to prioritize numerous different work streams and manage the expectations of different stakeholders appropriately