Seeking a detail oriented, organized junior candidate with a minimum of 2 years’ experience to join the Trade Operations team. This role will gain exposure to the alternative asset management industry across geographies and asset classes.
• Risk management, monitor and ensure the timeliness of trade booking and matching to minimize risk.
• Manage cash trade allocations, pre-matching, settlement and fail exceptions across Domestic and
International markets. This includes equity, options, and fixed income products.
• Reconcile repurchase agreements and stock loan trades on a daily and monthly basis.
• Maintain and review daily foreign exchange trades between custodians and brokers.
• Daily interactions between traders, operations, accounting, custodians and executing brokers to resolve all
• Work closely with custodians to resolve any trade related breaks across all cash products.
• Monitor and escalate trade exceptions via Omgeo Central Trade Manager.
• Work on streamlining trade support operations to create efficiencies.
• Create and maintain analytical reports for Operations Management.
• Assist the EOD team with P&L discrepancies.
• Resolve all inter-company breaks between fund administrators, back/middle office and the trading desks.
• Participate in UAT system testing of new applications
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Possess strong financial acumen and analytical skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Motivated, enthusiastic, hard-working
• Demonstrated confidence, maturity, and proactive nature
• Eagerness to learn and take on responsibility
• Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to
• Ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
• Domestic and International cash trade settlement experience is required (including equity and fixed income).
• Experience with stock loan, foreign exchange and repurchase agreements is preferred.
• Strong academic credentials and a demonstrated interest in financial services