Our client is looking for an Associate to join their Operations team!
Global investment manager with over $600B AUM
- Responsible for trade capture, trade blotter reconciliations and resolution of exceptions
- Provide allocations to counterparts on cash securities to ensure proper settlement
- Interact with trading counterparts on market updates or trade related issues
- Perform daily cash reconciliations and assist with liquidity management
- Research and resolve trade breaks at Prime Brokerage, Custodians and Fund Administrators
- Ad Hoc reporting for traders and Portfolio Managers
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Experience with CMBS/RMBS, Fixed Income, Interest Rate derivatives, Foreign Exchange and trade life cycle
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; prior experience sitting with traders a plus
- Knowledge of DTC/Euroclear, Bloomberg, ALERT
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Ability to work with technology team on system enhancements
- Undergraduate degree with 2+ years of experience in trade support or middle office role.