Rapidly Growing Credit Fund in NYC seeking Operations Associate Director!!
• Rapidly Growing Credit/Distressed Debt Fund
• Located in Midtown, NYC
• 4 person, tight knit, family oriented team
• 30+ Years in Business
• 300 employees
• $15B AUM
• Stable work environment
• Fast-paced, dynamic environment, lots of opportunity for growth!
- Liaise with prime brokers, custodian, and executing brokers to ensure proper settlement of trades across multiple asset classes and markets.
- Daily capture and maintenance of trading activity.
- Booking of non-exchange traded products.
- Review daily cash and position reconciliations; research discrepancies and determine course of action for resolution.
- Monitor ISDA counterparty collateral and create wires.
- Process asset servicing events: pay downs, factor changes, interest payments, restructures, corporate actions, etc.
- Set up securities and maintain data in a security master.
- Participate in projects and initiatives to drive efficiency.
- Interface with Accounting, Tax, Treasury and BDIR functions on ad-hoc related tasks and requests.
- Work independently with moderate oversight for daily tasks.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• 3-10 years minimum experience
• Proficient in Excel, Bloomberg and Advent Geneva.
• Working knowledge of Bonds, ABS, CDS, FX, Repos and Equities.
• Experienced and confident communicator (both oral and written) with strong relationship skills.
• High quality standards; meets deadlines and meets qualitative and quantitative expectations.
• Ability to work productively in a fast paced, quickly changing and high pressured environment.
• Proactive and willing to take responsibility.
• Strong business controls orientation as well as strong math and analytical skills required with attention to detail.
• Ability to work without sponsorship in the United States.