Looking for someone who wants to transition into a very rapidly growing private equity, and be in a very dynamic role that will span fund accounting, management company accounting, finance, and operations.
About the Firm
- $3B AUM Private Equity, Debt, & Real Estate Fund
- Looking to grow really quickly, launching new funds
- Growing firm, lots of space to grow, will be able to take on managerial responsibility
- 3rd party admin does most back office work
- 80% Covered Benefits
- Very good culture, stocked fridge, young energy, founder is very down to earth
- Small team, 1 other accountant, reports into Controller
- Perform the accounting, reporting functions and special projects
- Responsible for streamlining processes and implementing new systems
- Assist with periodic and ad hoc reporting for management and investors.
- Management of the general ledger for multiple companies and support for the financial controllers.
- Joint Venture Accounting & Management Company Accounting
- Expense management, distributions, capital calls
- Ad hoc projects
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years of full time experience
- Competency with Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment