Private Equity Firm in NYC seeking Finance Associate.
• Leading Private Equity Firm
• Global Offices
• HQ in Midtown East
• Great quality of life
• Fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, ongoing training and development, lots of opportunity for growth!
• Fully-covered benefits, unlimited snacks, free lunches, 401k match, company outings
• Report into the Global Head of Private Equity Finance
• Prepare/review management fees, investments, accruals, expense, valuation adjustments
• Assist with reporting on complex fund transactions.
• Calculates and reviews capital transactions, management fees and accruals.
• Determines proper allocation of portfolio and income transactions.
• Maintains and reviews partner capital accounts.
• Working with deal teams to understand deal structures and assist with execution activities relating to acquisition and disposition transactions.
• Special projects as needed.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
• Outstanding organizational and computer skills.
• Attention to details, proven ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Positive attitude and have the ability to work in a team environment.
• 3-5 years of private equity based accounting experience directly at a private equity fund, fund of funds or public accounting experience.