The Process Specialist will be a leader on the Human Capital team, working directly with the Chief Human Capital Officer to establish end-to-end process enhancements across Human Capital to drive our 5-year Human Capital strategic roadmap, focused on key areas as Recruiting, Learning & Development and Total Rewards.
• Driving end-to-end process review, establishment and implementation of robust and efficient human capital processes in coordination with the human capital team and business partners to support our 5-year Human Capital roadmap and transformation.
• Providing project management support to the Human Capital team for strategic priorities and projects (e.g., 4 HC Strategic Priorities, Employment Branding, Risk Strategy).
• Creating best-in-class set of standardized presentation materials for internal client pitches, including executive leadership, to communicate the Human Capital roadmap and progress on key initiatives, and lead training for team to ensure consistent use moving forward.
• Preparing best-in-class presentation materials, partnering closely with Human Capital and firm senior leadership on key people initiatives, for Executive Leadership and the Advisory Board.
• Partnering with Marketing to develop a library of change management and communication materials to be used to communicate the roll-out of key human capital initiatives to the firm
• Oversight of day-to-day activities as well as long term team initiatives; monitoring, reporting and following up on open deliverables, tracking and communicating progress, and coordinating with stakeholders
• Creating regular status reports for review by senior leadership and in partnership with other professionals in the business (e.g., Human Capital strategic priorities, Risk Strategy)
Requirements / Qualifications:
• ~10 years of experience in process management or project management
• Bachelor’s degree
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including strong writing representation
• Experience with end to end transformation, redesign and change management processes; design, execution and implementation
• Demonstrated thought leadership and strategic thinking skills
• Executive Level behavior and positive attitude; highly anticipatory, proactive, responsive and reliable
• Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining a high level of detail and organization
• Excellent judgment and the ability to balance resourcefulness and discretion, demonstrates ability to protect confidential and proprietary information of the firm
• Ability and desire to build and maintain strong relationships with various teams, applicable to internal and external clients and vendors
• Strong motivation, efficiency, pro-active approach and customer service orientation
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Visio
• Ability to develop process flow diagrams and narratives; identify process improvement opportunities
• Ability to lead though the power of persuasion
We’d love to see:
• Professional Service firm and/or Human Capital experience