Leading Advisory Firm that specializes in the Private Equity & Real Estate Space seeking RE Tax Operations Associate.
• RE/PE Advisory Firm
• Emphasis on quality of life, generally 9AM – 5:30PM Environment
• 100% REMOTE
• Competitive benefits, salary, 401k, etc.
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities
• Review property-level accounting including asset level data uploads, journal entries, monthly close procedures, and financial statements
• This role will be heavily focused on assisting in the processing of quarterly and annual tax filings and estimate payments.
• Coordinate payments with accounting and operations teams to request checks and make electronic payments as well as mailing forms and coordinating signatures on the tax team’s behalf.
• Manage the FATCA/CRS tax form requests from foreign offices and banks.
• Assist with the real estate entity maintenance process surrounding acquisitions, dispositions, and restructurings of all real estate entities (foreign & domestic).
• Assist in the preparation of REIT income and asset tests
• Involved in preparing the Real Estate quarterly tax estimates and projections to incorporate updated financial information, sales, acquisitions, etc. for a subset our funds each quarter.
• Assist in ad hoc projects
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 0-3 years of relevant work experience or internships
• Ability to work independently without being micromanaged
• Strong basic understanding of accounting concepts