Join Rapidly Growing Executive Search Firm in NYC!
Mission Staffing Inc.
- 15+ Years in Business
- Beautiful Office in Midtown Manhattan
- Medical, Dental, Vision Care
- Profit Sharing
- Summer Friday’s
- Seamless Lunches
- Full life-cycle of recruiting including: cold calling, pre-screening candidates, preparing candidates for interviews, reviewing resumes and assessing candidates’ applications.
- Utilizing both standard and creative sourcing strategies such as LinkedIn to identify top talent and find qualified candidates in your market.
- Search professionals conduct all aspects of the search process; from candidate screening/selection, to day-to-day interaction with the client, search execution, and marketing for new business.
- Responsibilities include the oversight of the entire recruitment cycle; identifying suitable candidates, phone and in-person behavioral/technical screening, reference checks, negotiating job offers, and supporting candidates through post-hire process.
- Successful recruiters are responsible for identifying candidates and clients through creative sourcing techniques, involving: cold-calling, warm canvassing, referrals, media leads, database mining, researching from industry newsletters and media leads, online and social networking, industry events, etc.
- Successful search consultants will perform research on companies, industry, and job functions for candidate identification purposes. Additionally, executive recruiters are expected to prospect and manage relationships with hiring managers.
- Maintain network of candidates using company’s applicant tracking system.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree from Top University
- One to five years experience in accounting/finance/sales/recruiting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment