Our client an industry leading alternative asset manager is looking for an Associate to join their Securitization/Capital Market team!
Industry leading Alternative Asset Manager with over $30B AUM
- Responsible for the aggregation, accuracy and reporting of data to be used for the securitization of commercial real estate loans.
- Produce data tapes and various mortgage loan schedules used by CMBS and CRE CLO investors and nationally recognized statistical rating organizations (“NRSROs”).
- Liaise with NRSRO’s to optimize capital structures and investors to facilitate bonds sales via roadshows and conferences calls.
- Prepare structural and collateral term sheets, prospectus supplements, and other CMBS and CRE CLO offering documents.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 0 to 2 years of experience in commercial real estate and/or capital markets
- Strong desire to learn the real estate capital markets business
- Accounting/finance experience
- Strong analytical skills