Our company an industry leading investment manager is looking for a Senior Accounting Manager to join their fund accounting team!
We are a leader among global investment managers specializing in alternative investments, with $148 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2020. The firm emphasizes an opportunistic, value-oriented and risk-controlled approach to investments in credit, private equity, real assets and listed equities. The firm has over 1,000 employees and offices in 19 cities worldwide.
- Preparing and maintaining the books and records of pooled private investment funds organized as limited partnerships and/or separate accounts
- Preparing of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports to clients;
- Analyzing and calculating of performance metrics for partnerships/accounts as well as for each investment;
- Coordinating with funds’ independent auditors, custodians, prime brokers and fund administrators;
- Report directly to SVP
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Minimum 7-9 years relevant accounting or audit experience within Big Four public accounting or a mix of public accounting and investment management industry experience;
- Strong knowledge of reconciliation and account analysis;
- Excellent understanding of accounting and the ability to apply relevant investment company accounting rules;
- Solid analytical skills and ability to understand and resolve complex problems; and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.