Our client a global growth equity firm is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their FP&A team
Global Growth Equity firm with over $40B AUM
- Own creation and maintenance of management and investor financial reporting packages.
- Work closely with senior finance team to develop story lines associated with all aspects of the financial reporting cycle (quarterly results, annual results, annual operating plan, long range forecast).
- Collaborate with Group Chief Accounting Officer and Management Company FP&A and Controllership team as well as other sectors of the finance team to ensure cohesive and consistent financial reporting. Ability for in depth learning and understanding of the firm’s financial model, US GAAP reporting requirements, and business strategy.
- Proven ability to creatively display information and balancing detailed oriented mindset with delivering strategic messages.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the financial services or professional services industry
- Corporate Finance, CFA, Consulting, or Audit background
- Preferred to have experience with alternative assets or Private Equity
- Proven hands-on financial modeling capabilities