This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is motivated, ambitious and excited about contributing to the business to join a team that is responsible for driving change within a demanding and complex environment.
- $25bn Credit Fund
- Over 15 year track record
- Young/Dynamic Corporate Culture
- Medical Fully Paid
The Credit Derivative Trade Settlements team is heavily involved in new product initiatives and process improvement to streamline our support model. The team is also heavily engaged in the implementation of Regulatory Reform and Clearing requirements that are taking place across the over the counter derivative market.
- Familiarity with settlement and operational procedures surrounding derivatives, specifically single name, index, index options and index tranches of credit default swaps. A working knowledge of other derivative products also a
- Experience with processing of credit derivatives trades
- Knowledge of industry affirmation platforms (ICE Link, DTCC, Markit)
- Knowledge of the calculation, posting and reconciliation of initial/variation margin
- Experience with calculations of, and processing of, credit events
- Familiarity with derivative-related regulatory matters (Dodd Frank, Uncleared Margin Rules, EMIR Repository reporting, etc.) a strongly
- Experience managing and reviewing work performed by junior team
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 4-7 years experience
- Experience working with derivatives/credit products
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced
- Proactive in recognizing and addressing potential areas of risk for our clients and trading desk.
- Accuracy and attention to
- Strong communication and analytical
- Adapt to new changes and new
- Desire to consistently improve upon current processes to make our business
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word