Top Private Equity Fund is seeking a Senior Associate – Fund Accounting!!
$50B AUM Private Equity Fund
As a Sr. Associate, you will support the firm’s MBS strategies, including the single-family rental strategy. Fund Accounting has a significant presence within the firm. You will maintain the books and records of several funds in accordance with GAAP. The role will also collaborate with several internal teams including Operations, Financial Reporting, Tax, Legal, Investor Relations and Technology.
• Manage accuracy of NAV through month-end review of reconciliations, trading PNL and accruals
• Communicate directly with third party administrators
• Review quarterly and annual audited financial statements
• Perform fund accounting, reporting, analysis, and special projects including developing a comprehensive understanding of products traded and processes utilized
• Partner with Operations, Investor Relations, Legal, Tax, Financial Reporting and Technology to resolve process and accounting issues
• Coordinate with internal tax professionals
• Respond to investor relations information requests
• Manage and modify accounting/financial systems, procedures, and processes, as necessary
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• 4+ years of public accounting or public/private mix
• CPA preferred
• Experience with fixed income securities
• Experience with private equity and hedge funds, as well as other complex structures
• Team player and detail oriented
• Must work well in a very dynamic and deadline driven culture
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.